21st Century Education for 21st Century Jobs
WHAT WE TEACH
- Put your education into practice and run one of the several student-operated businesses on the Bellefontaine Main Campus and within our satellite programs.
- Our Experiential Learning Program allows our high-achieving students to work in their career area of study during the school day. Last year, we placed 100+ students in career-ready positions.
- Earn industry-recognized credentials and certifications, positioning you in an ideal spot while job hunting. Last year, our students earned nearly 700 credentials. Paid with our career fairs, interview contests, and job and internship database, you’ll have a leg up on the competition.
- Start earning college credit in high school. We have several partnerships with colleges and universities to help ease or erase the burden of student loan debt. Last year, our students earned 200+ college credits for free.
- We have strong relationships with all military branches and representatives are regularly on campus to explain benefits of enlisting. We also offer the ASVAB test to identify strengths and opportunities for you to be successful.
We're hiring! OHP is looking for a Facility Specialist to join our team. Check out our website for more information: https://www.ohiohipoint.com/o/hi-point/page/employment--555 see pic
Congratulations to Preston Brien, a Structural Construction student from Ridgemont, and Madyson Rugh, a Health Careers Academy student from Mechanicsburg, for being our October Students of the Month! Read more about Preston and Madyson on our website: https://www.ohiohipoint.com/o/hi-point/news see pic
Seniors! More scholarships have been posted on our website. Check it out! https://www.ohiohipoint.com/o/hi-point/page/school-counselors--6 see pic
JEANS DAY TOMORROW! (Juniors are on campus).
Brock Calland, a Welding and Fabrication junior, is working at CS & SS auto body shop in Urbana at part of OHP's Work-Based Learning program. CS & SS build and paint fire truck bodies for Sutphen Fire Trucks. see pic