Logan County Fairgrounds, 301 E Lake Ave, Bellefontaine, OH 43311, USA
21st Century Education for 21st Century Jobs
WHAT WE TEACH
- Put your education into practice and run one of the several student-operated businesses on the Bellefontaine Main Campus and within our satellite programs.
- Our Experiential Learning Program allows our high-achieving students to work in their career area of study during the school day. Last year, we placed 100+ students in career-ready positions.
- Earn industry-recognized credentials and certifications, positioning you in an ideal spot while job hunting. Last year, our students earned nearly 700 credentials. Paid with our career fairs, interview contests, and job and internship database, you’ll have a leg up on the competition.
- Start earning college credit in high school. We have several partnerships with colleges and universities to help ease or erase the burden of student loan debt. Last year, our students earned 200+ college credits for free.
- We have strong relationships with all military branches and representatives are regularly on campus to explain benefits of enlisting. We also offer the ASVAB test to identify strengths and opportunities for you to be successful.
Congratulations to Kirstin Cottrell, a Cosmetology senior from Graham High School, and Jared Rausch, a Diesel Technology senior from Triad High School, as our Students of the Month! You can read their stories here: https://www.ohiohipoint.com/o/hi-point/news see pic
Marshall Jacking, a Welding senior, is putting his welding skills to good use! He came to the rescue for the Ben Logan track and field program after their pole vault equipment broke, and was able to repair the failed steel in his lab the same day it broke. Marshall also fabricated a weight bar jack for his football team, which allows the players to add or remove individual weights from the bar while holding it suspended off the ground. His fabrication not only enhances the ergonomic task of varying the load on the bar, but increases the safety factor for the athletes as well. Marshall's instructor, Mr. Barger, says Marshall is "a shining example of what dedication, work ethic and true passion is all about." Way to go, Marshall! see pic
We're hiring! Join our team today: https://www.ohiohipoint.com/o/hi-point/page/employment--555 see pic
Did you see this? Mark your calendars for Logan County's Career Expo at the Fairgrounds on April 29 from 3-6 p.m. see pic
Help our Aviation students win the People's Choice award in the 2021 Tech Prep Showcase! They did an awesome job overhauling a Snap-on tool box to be a one-stop shop for tools and items needed when working in the hanger. Click the link, watch the video, and VOTE! https://woobox.com/tfwm7x see pic