21st Century Education for 21st Century Jobs
WHAT WE TEACH
- Put your education into practice and run one of the several student-operated businesses on the Bellefontaine Main Campus and within our satellite programs.
- Our Experiential Learning Program allows our high-achieving students to work in their career area of study during the school day. Last year, we placed 100+ students in career-ready positions.
- Earn industry-recognized credentials and certifications, positioning you in an ideal spot while job hunting. Last year, our students earned nearly 700 credentials. Paid with our career fairs, interview contests, and job and internship database, you’ll have a leg up on the competition.
- Start earning college credit in high school. We have several partnerships with colleges and universities to help ease or erase the burden of student loan debt. Last year, our students earned 200+ college credits for free.
- We have strong relationships with all military branches and representatives are regularly on campus to explain benefits of enlisting. We also offer the ASVAB test to identify strengths and opportunities for you to be successful.
Our full Convocation Ceremony photo album has been posted on our Facebook page. Here's a sneak peak of some of the photos we captured! see pic
If you missed it, our Class of 2021 Senior Awards Ceremony is now posted on our YouTube channel! Check it out here: https://youtu.be/FMzS8ESL6SM
SCHOOL'S OUT FOR THE SUMMER! We hope you have a great summer break. see pic
It's Convocation Week! There's a lot of excitement and activities planned for the Class of 2021, so make sure you have the latest information and check out our Convocation page at www.ohiohipoint.com/convocation. see pic
The FCC has just released a new program that can help to pay for the cost of Internet access at home. If you are interested in learning more about it, please go to: https://getemergencybroadband.org/ see pic