HS Conference Room
Ohio Expo Center & State Fair, 717 E 17th Ave, Columbus, OH 43211, USA
ISC and Cafeteria,
21st Century Education for 21st Century Jobs
WHAT WE TEACH
- Put your education into practice and run one of the several student-operated businesses on the Bellefontaine Main Campus and within our satellite programs.
- Our Experiential Learning Program allows our high-achieving students to work in their career area of study during the school day. Last year, we placed 100+ students in career-ready positions.
- Earn industry-recognized credentials and certifications, positioning you in an ideal spot while job hunting. Last year, our students earned nearly 700 credentials. Paid with our career fairs, interview contests, and job and internship database, you’ll have a leg up on the competition.
- Start earning college credit in high school. We have several partnerships with colleges and universities to help ease or erase the burden of student loan debt. Last year, our students earned 200+ college credits for free.
- We have strong relationships with all military branches and representatives are regularly on campus to explain benefits of enlisting. We also offer the ASVAB test to identify strengths and opportunities for you to be successful.
THIRD QUARTER EXTENSION! You now have until Sunday, March 29 at 11:59 p.m. to submit all 3rd quarter assignments. Please email your teachers with any questions. Be sure to get your work done. You can do this! see pic
Culinary students Faith Moyer and Abby Erwin recently earned their OSHA certification! Our Culinary students are learning about their responsibilities and rights in the workplace and gaining valuable knowledge about how they can protect themselves and others. see pic
Seniors! Don't forget to keep applying for scholarships! There are a lot of available scholarships out there and we have a running list on our website. Check it out today: https://www.ohiohipoint.com/o/hi-point/page/school-counselors--6 see pic
Week one of distance learning is in the books! Here's to a great second week of learning. We know it's not the same as being on campus, but we also know our teachers are finding unique and creative ways to help educate our students. see pic
In cooperation with directives from Governor DeWine and the ODH due to COVID-19, the Ohio Hi-Point Board of Education will meet virtually via Google Hangout on Wednesday, March 25 at 7 p.m. The meeting will be recorded and posted on YouTube.