21st Century Education for 21st Century Jobs
WHAT WE TEACH
- Put your education into practice and run one of the several student-operated businesses on the Bellefontaine Main Campus and within our satellite programs.
- Our Experiential Learning Program allows our high-achieving students to work in their career area of study during the school day. Last year, we placed 100+ students in career-ready positions.
- Earn industry-recognized credentials and certifications, positioning you in an ideal spot while job hunting. Last year, our students earned nearly 700 credentials. Paid with our career fairs, interview contests, and job and internship database, you’ll have a leg up on the competition.
- Start earning college credit in high school. We have several partnerships with colleges and universities to help ease or erase the burden of student loan debt. Last year, our students earned 200+ college credits for free.
- We have strong relationships with all military branches and representatives are regularly on campus to explain benefits of enlisting. We also offer the ASVAB test to identify strengths and opportunities for you to be successful.
More scholarships have been added to our website! Seniors, make sure you pay close attention to the deadlines and get those scholarship applications in quickly. www.ohiohipoint.com/scholarships see pic
As we prepare for the first phase of our construction renovation project, parking and student drop-off and pick-up is changing. Please review the new procedures here: https://www.ohiohipoint.com/article/380008?org=hi-point
Ohio Hi-Point is closed today in observance of Martin Luther King Jr. Day. see pic
REMINDER: There is no school on Friday, Jan. 15 and Monday, Jan. 18. On Tuesday, Jan. 19, we begin our new student drop-off and pick-up procedures as we prepare to start the first phase of our construction renovation project! Read more here: https://bit.ly/2XyXlBA see pic
"What is Behind Your Mask?" Our Health Careers Academy students are running a Suicide Awareness and Prevention campaign this week. During your lunch, take a look at what the students have created and talk about some of the emotions that many of us have but don’t often talk about. see pic