It's been a busy week for Monarch as they continued construction on the new addition. The new addition will house the new Cosmetology and Culinary Arts programs as well as Health Careers Academy and Education Academy. The new science labs will also be located in the new addition.
Progress around campus continued as new equipment was delivered and installed.
Here's the construction progress for this week:
- Upgrading transformer switchgear areas and new electrical switchgear for renovations
- Roof work continued on the High School Building
- The new cooling tower was installed
- New storm sewers are being installed in front of Animal Science
- New softener systems and hot water devices being installed.