It was a busy week on campus as building were finally removed, roof materials were delivered, and the new addition starts to come to life more and more each day!
As a reminder, OHP is tearing down the old Adult Education and storage warehouse buildings to allow for better access to OHP's front entrance.
OHP's will utilize other buildings on campus for storage and Clark State will utilize existing buildings near the front of campus for adult education offerings.
The new front entrance and addition will house offices, the new Cosmetology and Culinary Arts programs as well as Health Careers Academy and Education Academy. The new science labs will also be located in the new addition.
- Demolition of sidewalks and buildings are in progress
- Work continues on the first and second floor light framing, roof steel detailing, including framed openings, and roof deck installation.
Diesel and Welding Labs (Renovations)
- Shop area progress continues.
- Frames and doors being installed.
- Duct and piping insulation continues.
- Polishing floors.
- Hydronic hot and chilled water pipe ductwork and equipment insulation
- Demolition work continues in the Tech wing.
- Ongoing roof replacement on the main bldg.