Ohio Hi-Point plans to welcome students back to campus during Student Orientation Days on August 12 and 13. The Orientation Days prepare students for the first days of school as Ohio Hi-Point implements a Flexible Learning Plan for the 2020-21 school year.
Ohio Hi-Point will host two Student Orientation Days to reduce large groups and maintain health and safety protocols. Junior students should attend on Wednesday, Aug. 12 between 12 and 7 p.m. Senior students should attend Thursday, Aug. 13 between 12 and 7 p.m.
Students are asked to park near the front entrance and enter through the front lobby. Students and one parent/guardian are encouraged to attend Student Orientation at a time that best fits their schedule between 12 p.m. and 7 p.m. to pick up the following:
- Mandatory Emergency Medical Form and any other required forms
- Laptop and complete the log on process.
Ohio Hi-Point will maintain all safety policies and procedures for Student Orientation and ask students and families to do the same.
- A student may be accompanied by only one additional person (parent/guardian).
- Masks are required.
- Please maintain social distancing of six feet.
- Please wash your hands or use the sanitizer stations available.
- Follow the designated foot traffic path in the building.