Ohio Hi-Point will be in session for students on Friday, March 13 and Monday, March 16. We will begin the Governor's mandated three-week closure starting Tuesday, March 17 through Friday April 3. Additional information for students and families will be given as soon as possible.
All OHP activities including study trips, competitions, and prom are cancelled until further notice.
The following activities on the Bellefontaine Main Campus, hosted by outside organizations, are canceled based on Social Distancing Protocol set by Governor DeWine.
- March 15: 664th Meeting
- March 18: Trivia Bee
- March 19: State FFA Officer Visit
- March 20: Blood Drive
- March 25: All Boards Banquet (Regularly scheduled BOE meeting will continue at 7 p.m.)
- March 27: CTE 101 (EMIS Meeting)
- March 30: Logan County Collaborative
- April 4: Kiwanis Pancake Breakfast
We will continue to provide students quality career and academic education while ensuring our staff and student's safety and well-being by monitoring and adhering to the local, state, and federal health recommendations.