The Ohio Hi-Point Counseling Department is available to assist and advise each student in the areas of academic, career, and personal/social development.
In collaboration with parents/guardians, faculty, and the community, our school counselors and support staff assist and support students in developing skills to encourage their personal growth as a lifelong learner, a quality leader, and a critical thinker.
Class of 2020
As a student who entered grade 9 between July 1, 2016, and June 30, 2017, you have multiple pathways to earn a high school diploma so that you can move on to your next steps in education or a career. Review the graduation requirements and pathways by clicking the link below.
Class of 2021 and 2022
It's your future. Get ready. As a student entering ninth grade between July 1, 2017 and June 30, 2019, Ohio’s new high school graduation requirements give you more flexibility to choose a graduation pathway that builds on your strengths and passions – one that ensures you are ready for your next steps and excited about the future.
Career and College Readiness Resources
Attending Ohio Hi-Point means you've taken an important step towards your successful career. We want to make sure you have the tools to best prepare so that when you leave campus, you're ready to take on the real world. Please utilize the resources provided below to plan and review your career and college plans.
Students, please check your emails from Mrs. Gonglik and Mrs. Gessler about the latest scholarship opportunities available to you.
As a high school senior, there are several local and state scholarship opportunities to help make college more affordable.
Ohio Hi-Point Scholarships
Ohio Hi-Point offers several scholarships for graduating seniors. The full list of scholarships will be available soon!
As scholarships become available, we will post them here.
- Union County Master Gardener Scholarship
- Marion Technical College scholarships (Get to Next Scholars Program)
- Mike Rowe Works Foundation Scholarships
- Ohio Gas Association Scholarship
- Bellefontaine Bowling Association Scholarship
- Logan County OSU Extension Scholarships
- Franklin B. Walter All-Scholastic Award Application
- Bellefontaine Lions Club Scholarship
- PB&J Scholarship
- Mary Rutan Foundation Scholarship
- Logan County Farm Bureau Scholarship
- The Ohio State Alumni Club of Logan County Scholarship
- Marine Corps Scholarship Program
- Deb Dunham Memorial Scholarship (Campaign County Students Only)
- AOPA Scholarship Program
- Builders Exchange Scholarship
- 2020 Prudential Spirit of Community Awards Scholarship Opportunity
- Heisman Scholarship
- Heisman Scholarship (Referral link)
- Graphic Communication Scholarships
- Educational Office Professionals of Ohio (EOPO) Lila M. Van Sweringen Scholarship
Please take a look at the following website that has 200 scholarships offered by the Columbus Foundation. Use the scholarship search to narrow down the scholarships applicable to you. One of them is specifically for students who reside in Logan County and want to pursue an Agriculture related major called the Jim Redman Scholarship. If you are pursuing Ag as a major, please be sure to apply!
Horatio Alger Association
Visit the Horatio Alger Association to search and apply for scholarships from the national and state level. You can also search specifically for career and technical scholarships.
Watch the Due Dates!
As a reminder, please make sure to pay attention to the criteria for any of the scholarships you are applying for and the application due dates. Please ask Mrs. Gonglik or Mrs. Gessler if you have any other questions.
Good luck and happy scholarship hunting!