COVID-19 Active Positive Cases
Attendance Calling: If you are calling the school to report anything related to COVID-19, including but not limited to a student absence, quarantine, isolation, exposure, pending test, or positive result, please dial extension 1347 to speak to our school nurse.
STOP THE SPREAD OF GERMS
OHP encourages all students, staff, and community members to help flatten the curve by doing these simple steps:
- Avoid contact with people who are sick
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands
- Wash hands often with soap & water for at least 20 seconds. If you do not have soap or water on hand, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol content
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue and throw tissue in trash can
- Clean and disinfectant frequently touched surfaces and objects
- Wear cloth masks when out in public when social distancing is not easily done
- Continue to practice social distancing of 6 feet in public areas
During this time of uncertainty, we encourage you to stay connected with friends and family while practicing physical distancing. It’s important that we support one another during this time, especially if you or someone you know may be facing a mental health concern.
Go outside, connect via FaceTime, and participate in numerous online activities like workouts, tours (see here, here and here), and more. Please check out the following resources for mental health.
WAYS TO STAY INFORMED ABOUT OHIO HI-POINT:
- Bookmark this page: http://hipointoh.apptegy.us/o/hi-point/page/covid-19-updates-and-resources--3
- Bookmark our FAQs: https://www.ohiohipoint.com/article/208011?org=hi-...
- Follow us on social media: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube
- Download the Ohio Hi-Point App: App Store, Google Play