At Ohio Hi-Point, students will find hands-on learning in hi-tech labs, strong academics that blend with their career program, and a commitment to their success that stretches far beyond graduation. The application for the 2021-22 school year is now open!
Our programs provide experiential learning with a hands-on approach. Students can earn industry certifications, putting them ahead of the career game, as well as earn college credit for their coursework, making college more affordable for today's families.
Two-year programs on the Bellefontaine Main Campus include:
- Animal Science
- Automotive Academy
- Construction Trades
- Culinary Arts
- Diesel Technology
- Education Academy
- Engineering Academy
- Graphic and Media Arts Academy
- Health Careers Academy
- Outdoor Careers
- Welding and Fabrication
Ohio Hi-Point also offers one-year programs for incoming seniors, which include:
- Automotive (ASE Certification)
- Exercise Science (Physical Therapy Aide)
- HVAC (NCCER Certification)
- Ohio Certified Nursery Technician
- Outdoor Careers (NCCER Certification and Equipment Operations)
- Medical Professions (Phlebotomy)
- Structural Construction (NCCER Certification)
Seats are limited in our programs, so it's important to apply early. Applications are reviewed and ranked based on credits toward graduation, GPA, and attendance. To learn more, visit www.ohiohipoint.com/apply or check out our virtual tour at www.ohiohipoint.com/tour.