Eight Ohio Hi-Point Career Center students advanced to the Business Professionals of America (BPA) state competition after competing at the regional level last week at Apollo Career Center in Lima, OH.
The following students placed first in their respective category and will compete at the BPA State Leadership Conference in Columbus on March 8, 2018.
- Prepared Speech - Matthew Smith (Riverside High School)
- Digital Media Production - Madison Aldo (Bellefontaine High School)
- Presentation Management Individual - Kiarra Coats (Benjamin Logan High School)
- Presentation Management Team - Carter Aten (Bellefontaine High School), Zavier Ziegler (Bellefontaine High School), and Tevin Buris (Bellefontaine High School)
- Graphic Design & Promotion - Korwin Kurtz (Upper Scioto Valley High School)
- Computer Modeling - Max Jenks (Urbana High School)
The Ohio Hi-Point BPA chapter consists of students enrolled in the Multimedia Marketing program.