Tuesdays and Thursdays February 6-15, 2018 from 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Microsoft Excel is the most commonly used spreadsheet program available today. This entry-level training will help you or your staff unlock the potential of this powerful program. Excel Level I Training will improve workplace efficiency and help deliver professional results in a fraction of the time.
This hands on class will help overcome some of the biggest challenges of using Microsoft Excel like:
- Entering and constructing cell data
- Creating and using formulas
- Professional formatting
- Creating charts
- Viewing and printing workbooks
- Working with charts and graphs
- Organizing data into professional working documents
Computers are supplied for this in-person, instructor-lead class.
Online Skills Assessment