The success of our students could never be possible without the continued support and advocacy shown by our business partners throughout the district.
Our partnerships allow students to:
- Be placed in school-to-work programs
- Be able to work hands-on in lab with real customer projects
- Be able to provide students the in demand industry equipment through donations and contributions
- Continually give back to the community through volunteerism and community service through our student-run organizations and clubs
A sampling of our business partnerships include:
- Mary Rutan Hospital in Bellefontaine provides clinical space for both our high school and adult nursing students
- Honda of America, Mfg., one of Ohio's largest manufacturers, sits in OHP's school district and provides customized training and help gear engineering curriculum
- U-Co Industries in Marysville is partnered with OHP's Construction Technology High School Satellite Program to build houses
- Nationwide Children's Hospital has partnered with OHP's Early Childhood Education program to cultivate future childcare providers
- OHP's Cosmetology program is partnered with Paul Mitchell Salons and is an official Paul Mitchell laboratory
- Ohio Hi-Point's Construction Trades programs work with local construction and contracting companies to build a house every school year, which is then sold in the community. They also partnered with the Logan County Bureau of Convention and Tourism to build the Logan County Visitor's Center
If you're a part of business or know of a business that could benefit from teaming up with Hi-Point, let us know! We're eager to forge new relationships and cultivate our existing ones.